Lemonade has denied that its website has a vulnerability that could enable people to enter and edit its users’ accounts without providing credentials, as alleged by an activist short seller.
The Bank of England’s forthcoming climate stress tests of the UK financial services sector have been designed to provide a view of “the size of the adjustment that is needed”, regulators told an industry summit on Thursday.
First insurance ESG Framework unveiled; Ardonagh acquires Usay Gp; James Hallam adds trio of buys; and Right Choice completes Bennetts deal
Post wraps up the major insurance deals, launches, investments and strategic moves of the week not covered elsewhere on www.postonline.co.uk
While insurtechs start-ups might start off small, their growth ambitions are anything but. Incumbents are well known for adopting a merger and acquisition approach while insurtechs have a less uniform method to overseas expansion.
We launched our #MentalHealth standards last year to provide better support for customers with #MentalHealth conditions when applying for health, travel or protection #insurance. #MHAW #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek https://t.co/C5ZTgtYJA4 pic.twitter.com/ZzW2tx7bnI— ABI (@BritishInsurers) May 10, 2021
- Lemonade refutes activist short seller’s ‘security flaw’ allegations
- Colonial Pipeline: Cyber attack must be a 'wake up call' for insurance sector
- First insurance ESG Framework unveiled; Ardonagh acquires Usay Gp; James Hallam adds trio of buys; and Right Choice completes Bennetts deal
- Biba 2021: FCA’s Matt Brewis says BI claims payments could have been made quicker post-judgment
- Climate stress tests not a 'capital generation exercise': BoE's Claus
- Neil Manser named DLG CFO as Tim Harris retires
- Broker and insurer FSCS levies still up despite forecasts being slashed
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
Following on from Insurance Post’s Covid Casts, this new video series tackles some of the biggest issues in insurance including the future of flood insurance, mental health inclusivity, crowdfunding for insurtech, the Supreme Court business interruption ruling and whiplash protocol reaction.