The world is devoting a lot of energy into finding a vaccine or ‘cure’ for Covid-19. We should know by now that false hope is not an antidote.
The administrators of bankrupt Danish insurer Alpha are embroiled in a legal battle with UK-based J&M Insurance Services over £3.9m in premiums collected by the UK firm in the months leading up to unrated carrier’s collapse in May 2018.
Pet insurance provider Bought by Many will be changing its branding to Many Pets in markets outside of the UK, chief financial officer Luisa Barile told Post.
Welcome to the fourth episode of Fully Comp, Insurance Post’s new regular video series tackling some of the biggest issues in insurance.
Motor #vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death among #teens. Here are some factors that contribute to this high rate and programs in place to help mitigate teen driving #risks. https://t.co/aiFteCfdSr #TeenDriversSafetyWeek #AutoSafety pic.twitter.com/uhtfGlfQws— Insurance Information Institute (@iiiorg) October 19, 2020
- RSA opts against appeal on Marsh wording in BI test case
- Crêperie's High Court BI case against Allianz thrown out by judge
- Analysis: An insurance fraud epidemic?
- Briefing: False hope is no antidote - a business interruption appeal is still firmly on the table
- Failed Danish insurer and UK agent in legal battle over taxi driver policy premiums
- BI calculation confusion leaving policyholders with cover shortfall
- Fully Comp episode 4: Can London’s Square Mile bounce back after the pandemic?
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
A series of video casts brought to you by Insurance Age and Insurance Post while our journalists are in isolation lockdown looking at the major topics of the day